In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, RestorePDX has the following clinic updates:
- We want to remind you that, as always, your health and well being are important to us. So is the health and well being of our staff, providers, and community. These are unsettling and difficult times, times that remind us of our interconnectedness.
- We remain open to serve our patients in a safe and compliant manner.
- We are conducting office visits via telemedicine. Whether you are a current patient needing follow-up care or have a new problem or a new patient seeking initial consultation, we can provide services via telemedicine. To schedule your visit, please click here.
For more information on how to book a telemedicine visit, please click here
- We are minimizing our use of disposal PPE while delivering safe and effective procedures.
- We will continue to perform in-office procedures on a case by case basis. If deemed necessary and appropriate to commence with a procedure, our team will call the day before your procedure to do a phone screen to confirm it’s safe for you to come in.
- To maintain the statewide social distance recommendation, we have worked to minimize the number of procedure patients in the office at one time. Please be advised that we respectfully request that anyone who accompanies you to your appointment remain in the car during your procedure, and absolutely no children will be allowed in the clinic.
If you currently have or had the below symptoms in the past 14 days, we CAN NOT see you in the office:
- A temperature of 99.6F or higher
- Shortness of breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in your chest
- Flu-like symptoms
- Traveled out of the country
- Contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient
At RestorePDX we are committed to providing high-quality care and customer service. We are excited to have the ability to take care of our patients in a virtual setting, without unnecessary risk. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these extraordinary circumstances. We will continue to monitor this situation and will send updates as needed. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing RestorePDX.
*We use a web-based platform called Zoom to conduct our telemedicine visits. This is an audio-video chat similar to Facetime or Skype, which is completely confidential and HIPPA compliant. All you need is an Android or Apple smartphone or a computer/laptop with a camera. With this platform, you can abide by physical/social distancing requirements, yet get a thorough evaluation from your physician. Here are instructions that can help you prepare for your Zoom telemedicine visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193
For more information on how to book a telemedicine visit, please click here.