mild® is a safe, outpatient procedure that relieves pressure in your spinal canal by removing excess ligament tissue.
- No implants
- No general anesthesia
- No stitches
- Resume light activities within a few days
- Covered by Medicare nationwide
Is mild® right for you?
- Do you experience pain or numbness in your lower back when standing upright?
- Do you experience pain, numbness, or tingling in your legs or buttocks when you walk?
- Is your discomfort relieved when you bend forward at the waist or sit down?
Safety and Outcomes
mild® is a safe procedure that can help lumbar spinal stenosis patients stand longer and
walk farther with less pain.
- Proven to be as safe as an injection1
- Over 25,000 patients treated to date
- Clinical data has shown a7X increase in standing time and a 16X increase in walking distance2
Check Out The Patient Brochure